Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NEW "JOZ" BLOG NOW HERE AT "BLOGGER"





Welcome Friends,


I am spreading myself all over the net these days and since MySpace has been a bit "funky" lately I have decided to try BLOGSPOT as a possible main BLOG base.. however I am still open and may continue to experiment for a while to see if indeed this site allows me the freedom to express my spiritual and political ideas, beliefs and convictions.


If you are not familiar with my ministry I invite you to go to http://www.wwjsnl.com/ or my MySpace at www.myspace.com/Yahashua .


Please write to me at myspace and let me know if this new site is convenient or if you have any other ideas and/or opinions.


I will soon begin transfering some of my older Blogs here to see what is possible and I hope to attact many new friends and readers.


BE LOVE & BE LOVED!

Jesus of Zion


No comments: