Monday, September 8, 2008

END OF THE WORLD ON WEDNESDAY? (Watch IT LIVE at CERN)





No folks I think we will have to wait a tad longer for the big event..

... but oddly (or maybe prophetically) I have always felt spiritually speaking that at some point "I would be alerted at Midnight on that day (of Zion) and ready to serve by 3am".

If it applies in this case I am as yet unaware... but here on the West Coast of the United States the hour CERN begins broadcasting it's web cast of the event is MIDNIGHT tue/wed, 9/9-10, 2008). (LINK BELOW)

You can read the official press release (CLICK HERE)

http://public.web.cern.ch/Public/Welcome.html(USA West 12:00 Midnight/East 3 a.m.)

No, I think we have a few..um.. lets say "times" before we need to "Consider Zion" and the tribulation officially begins.. but I will say i feel this project will give an explanation for an event few expect and which those who have a heart of meekness and great Love will understand.

Meanwhile enjoy the $44,000,000,000 Light Show. they say they are looking for the "God Particle" and I call that "Love" and it did not cost me $44 BIL. to discover it.. Let's just pray God has mercy on the arrogant and fool hearty (because let's face it.. they don't even know what they will find and that is why they are even trying it.. Is that wise???).

sigh

BE LOVE & BE LOVED!
JoZ

No comments: