Monday, September 1, 2008

HELL..FIRE & BRIMSTONE.. but hm???...It is curious...

I found this blog saved for almost the last 3 years since I believe I got it from a friend... Its not the way i would present things and I did not write it (Nor am i sure of where the friend who sent it to me acquired it ..

..but the message is 3 years old and rather fascinating in a way.. sorry for the wrathful quality but I felt it best to simply present it as it was and is written...

*******





A WARNING FROM JESUS!

Thus saith the Lord: Have I not called you from before the day of your birth in nineteen hundred two score, ten and second year? Did I not say to you, "At the time of the end you would know and you would tell my people?" Did you see from your eighth year from the gates of heaven and high above "my blue jewel the earth, " how I will reign down judgment upon this world? Did not the prophets of old tell of such a day, but those who call themselves my people said prophesy not, but tickle our ears with comforts and ever increasing self-righteousness and power with the Holy One of Israel? Did I, Jesus, not show you these things that must happen so that all mercy, grace and justice is served, and then the end shall surely come?

Did not the fireballs rise all over my blue jewel, heat, brimstone, and the red smoke of the abyss roll as a scroll across the horizon to cover in deepest darkness? Let there be two score years from the day that you, my servant, have been called until these days of the wrath of the evil one are cast upon the earth. For he knows that his time is short, and great is his wrath. When my angel casts him down into the abyss, surely he will never rise for my kingdom will be from everlasting to everlasting.

I, the Sovereign Lord of Hosts do declare that the day of the Lord is near, even at the doors. From the going forth of this word, there will be times, times, times, times and half a times, until the great and terrible day of wrath of the Lamb. For in the fullness of the Gentile times, the prayers of the saints rise up as a fragrant incense to my nostrils and I am stirred, and there will be no more time that My Spirit will strive with the spirits of men.

And this is a mystery, My wrath is to see my face and be forever forgotten from my body, the church. The wrath of the evil one is to steal, kill, and destroy until the fullness of the wrath, six trumpets, six bowls and six vials. Only when I break the seals may the wrath of the evil one be poured out upon those who bear the Mark and worship the Bearer of Light and not the Creator. I am the Holy One who died and shed the living waters of life that you would never thirst, but you would not drink. Therefore, you will receive my wrath, which is the seventh trumpet, the seventh bowl and the seventh vial in completing your iniquity and I decree a separation as an adulterous bride forever from her groom. This alone is my wrath upon a dying people and a passing world.

And he said, Thus saith the Lord; For thou O nation which appears as a lamb but speaks with the voice of a dragon, You who have a sea of my Word but do not drink, Thy transgressions have called out to my ears for judgment. You, America, who carry the word of my testimony to the world, have taken your heart far from Me.

Hear this word that the Lord hath spoken against you, O children of America, which I have brought up from all the lands of persecution. Your nation I have set high above all nations as a light to truth and justice, for you feared my Words. You were children of Light and not of Darkness. Therefore, I will punish you for your iniquities.

Today, I blow a trumpet for my people, come out of her daughter of Babylon the Great. She has made the whole earth drunk with the wine of her outrageous profits, of every stock option, dividend and contract. You who rob the poor, crush the weak and sell with insider information, while you convince the foolish enough to believe your lies and by until their wealth is dust and sand that have fallen between their fingers.

The evil one stalks a prey and I revealeth it to my servants the prophets. Those who hear these words, who heed and obey, will escape 'through' the days of trouble, as my people did to the land of Goshen, when I sent the plagues upon the land of Egypt.

Proclaim in the streets of Islam and Russia, that America knows not how to do right. I send among you Gorbachev, who seeks to tell another gospel and you write the Earth Charter as your new commandments. He bears a Green Cross and defiles the cross I bore for you my people. Because you have forsaken your first love, America, I will send you Global Eco-Communism and Islamic Terror.

Did I not tell you before it was the city of seven hills would send one with mitre and the scepter of a shepherd to lead away all those that love not the truth, and he knows me not? But you O wayward people did follow the Harlot of Babylon, all you daughters of harlotry. Were not those I gave my servant Moses enough law to condemn all those upon the earth, that none are righteous, not even one? Did I not write on the flesh of your heart my commandments, to love your God with all your heart, soul and mind and love your neighbor as yourselves? You made yourselves righteous in your own eyes.

I call upon these peoples of oil and fire for judgment upon this nation, for America knows not to do right. You, O America, who store up and prepare violence against your own people and plots to inter them in concentration camps and make covenants with the illuminated sons of Satan. I have judged you and found my cup of wrath full with anger against you.

You, O America, who conspire to spoil the bread and steal the light, to place a Mark on all your people, I have this against you. Moreover, you force the whole world to worship other gods of trees and crawling things and waters which were foreign to you, so that all may take this Mark. You croak as the voices of frogs are heard from the pits of your throats the song of a sustainable world without my Holy Name. No repentance is seen in your actions, for your hearts are far from me and my spirit will not strive long with the spirits of men. You, O America, swear by your power and might that by that false prince that comes, surely now we have "Peace and Security"! A sustainable planet will not surely die!

You, O America, who swear to destroy my people, this is what the Sovereign Lord says, I will send fire upon your coastal lands and upon your cities, and I will send a hoard from Russia and Islam and all the nations with them. I will enrage them, and draw them with hooks forward into your lands for your arrogance and blasphemy against My throne and my Name. You who conspire to kill their innocents like lambs at slaughter in Iraq, and yet let their leader live to serve your purposes.

You who cry, "Leave Clinton finish his term, " our portfolio is bursting with the last quarterly earnings and peace and security are surely ours to rule the earth, and profits wash away a multitude of sins. You say, who cares if we who send His word to all the world, send gifts to our enemies of the technology and money to destroy us. For we speak as a Dragon, and who can make war with America?

You call yourself a Lamb but are like a raging lion that threatens to rain fire from heaven on all your enemies. You say in your heart, we will sell them bullets, but we will bind them tightly with our computer bytes, and surely none will escape our all seeing eyes!

You, O America, who oppress the poor and sell the needy nations of the earth the seeds of famine, I will send you death. You, O America, who have set yourselves up to be the god of this world, I will bring you very low, and your murmurs for mercy will cry to Me from the dust and ashes of your nation.

You, O America, have not only shed the blood of my littlest ones but have denied care to your poor and elderly. You have forced the heathen nations of the earth to kill their little ones and I see their blood upon your hands. It cries to Me from many lands for justice; How long, O Lord, will our sisters and brothers die in their mothers wombs at that hands of America and its multinational corporations? Have I not declared that you must not make any of your children to walk through the fire for Molech or Baal, but you did? When your president vetoed the abomination of murder by suction at birth, where, O church, was your outrage? Where were your lawyers and physicians that call themselves by My Name? My judgment starts upon My house that sees and rebukes the demonic horde but does not speak in the houses of law and in the capitols of your cities against this outrage. Prophesy not in My name if you do not first stand in the breach for the least of your brothers and sisters, here and in many lands. I do not need your permission to rebuke the hordes of Satan. I desire only that you love and serve only Me, and not buildings and programs and warfare that sets you arrogantly at My right hand.

For I will hold you, O church, that calls yourself by my Name, and your bloodguilt, O quiet warriors. I will forever silence you unless you turn and repent for not speaking against these murders. Henceforth, from the treaty that divides my holy city, Jerusalem, and the day upon which the house of Judah commences the sacrifice, I will anoint my people of the house of Judah who believe on my Son and on the house of Israel who believe on my Son, to prophesy to America, and all the earth for twelve hundred and three score days to this nations and all the nations who would conspire to wipe out my people and the nation of Israel.

When these days of prophesying are closed up, and on the day of my Passing Over my people as I did upon the firstborn of the lands of Egypt, I will send again the Death Angel upon the earth to reap a harvest into my kingdom and cast the timid into the fires of eternal torment. I have decreed for twelve hundred and threescore days wars, pestilences, death, and the greatest earthquake upon the earth until the cup of my wrath is empty and all the earth is a desolation.

Cry, you high generals and politicians of the illuminated One, for he will not save you in the day of my wrath. Hide yourselves in NORAD and FALCON and the bowels of IRIDIUM. For in one day, at the Long Blowing, I will appear with the hosts of heaven, and those who are mine will rise to be my Bride forever. But woe to you, O daughters of Babylon, for you have set your gods of technology, medicine and genetics to create yourselves as gods; but you will not.

Therefore, eat this scroll, for its sweetness will be savored by those that hear and obey my voice, but your stomachs will turn with the sourness of destruction that will come upon the earth. Just as my voice of seven thunders has spoken, it will surely come to pass, and there will be no more delay.

The Lord God has sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you that you shall not escape, of fire and brimstone and captivity. Your sons and daughters will fall in the open fields, and fall like chaff at winnowing time. I will give thee for a feast to the beasts of the field. Puzzle not at a man grasping his stomach as if in labor, though his face cries crimson in the agony as in childbirth, for I have sent fireballs of wormwood upon this people and they will surely not escape. America, who for a time would rain wormwood on all those who would not take the Mark, let them drink a double portion, for a nation who called themselves My people and are not.

Escape, I say, My people from this land, to the North before the great and terrible days, for I have given you twelve hundred and three score days to prophesy to this nation of America, in mercy and justice before my wrath is poured out in full.

Weep, you nations afar off. Woe, woe, woe, great was the daughter of Babylon. By her sons of the Illuminated one and by their stock market, many nations and peoples have become rich. In one day has come destruction to the cities of glass and steel like mountains of light. This is what the Sovereign Lord says, Go forth once more unto a hard and arrogant people, a righteous people full of purpose and plans, with my word on their lips but a curse in their hearts. Turn, you sheep, from the pathway that leads to destruction, and become my people again and I will turn to you and heal your land and set my tent over you and you will be my Bride. But if you do not soon turn, then in the day of my wrath I will set my face against you and you will become only a whisper in the darkness, O America.


There is a time coming when the United States shall fall a greater fall than what you shall soon see. What you shall soon see, is the economic fall. But there is much more coming than just that fall.

Many things shall come to pass. And each one will take the United States down another notch -- more and more. And as these things come to pass, remember, the nation that sins before Me, says the Lord, is a nation that shall fall.

A nation that repents before Me, says the Lord, is a nation I will rebuild!
For I am your God, and I am the One who decides what will be and what will not, says the Lord God.

Do not be disheartened by judgments, coming wrath, and wrath that already is. Rather look forward to the times of the Spirit. For I am bringing a new revival to this land, this land of North America.
revival that occurs, not in the churches, but in the streets where everyone will know.

I am bringing a revival, says the Lord. There will be a strong revival, but not like revivals that you have known in the past. This revival shall occur NOT in the hierarchy of the churches, but rather it shall occur in the streets, it shall occur in the lowly places, and it shall occur wherever people gather.

For I will bring you a revival that will affect the young people. I will bring you a revival that will affect all of the things that go on the street. You will not be able to walk down the streets of some cities without knowing that there is revival in the land. It will be so obvious.

~ More miracles, more moves of God in the streets, schools, and workplaces.

You will not be able to look at this and say, this is something that has gone on in the past, for it will be something new and different, and it shall be completely different, and completely different, and completely different.

For this revival that comes shall be a strong revival. There will be more miracles and more moves of God, more of the hand of God than you have ever seen in your life before. This shall come in the very near future.

Woe be tied to those who fight against this. For this is not something that is going to occur in the hierarchy of the churches. It will not occur there. It will not occur there. For it will occur in the streets. It will occur in the schools. And it will occur in the workplace.

~ Why many of the church will fight against this revival:

And many of the church shall fight against this revival. For they shall see it not as a revival, but as a turning against the ordinances of the church.

No, says the Lord, it is a turning against the things of man, the things that man have designed!! AND I SHALL SHAKE THE CHURCH FROM ITS VERY FOUNDATION, and those things built on man shall fall, and those things built on Me, says the Lord Jesus, shall stand.

~ A great revival like one right out of the "Book of Acts" is coming.

Hear, and hear, and hear, and hear the Word of the Lord. This is the hour and this is the time! Revival is coming! And it shall not be like anything you have ever known before. It shall be like something that is right out of the book of Acts. GO READ THAT BOOK!! And read it all!

Understand that revivals in those days were not some calm little thing occurring in some little corner of the city that people hardly ever heard of!! You went out in the streets and asked them what was going on: THEY KNEW!!

Some of the so-called revivals of the land: you would go out into the churches, and you ask them and they'll know, but you go out into the streets, and THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT!!! For it hasn't even touched them!!

This revival shall touch all!!

And while many shall fight against it, there will be many that go with it, and then stand and serve the Lord.

But people will know about it! This will not occur in a corner! This will occur openly! It will shake the entire nations, and it will shake cities, and it will shake towns.

And it will turn people against each other. For satan shall fight this with everything he has. But I say, says the Lord, I am the victor, I am the victor.

You shall see revival like you have never seen revival before. This is a time of revival. This is the time to bring yourself to the Spirit of the Living God and commit yourself to do whatever I [the Lord Jesus Christ] am doing.

~ A few individuals in the churches will become a part of this new "Book of Acts" revival.

For the churches are not the major of this revival -- not the churches as you know them. The churches as you know them are the hierarchy of man, BUT THIS SHALL BE THE POWER OF THE LIVING GOD!! And it will shake many. It will shake many. And a few in the church shall begin to turn, but most will not turn to Me in this revival. They will be in love with their hierarchy, their buildings, their order, and their ways.

But read the Book of Acts, and know that this is the revival that shall come. Thousands shall come at a single day to the knowledge of the Lord. And it shall shake cities. It shall create uproars.

People will stand up for the Lord, and satan shall not be at ease! For he shall fight this. And it shall create uproars. It shall not sit well with many people. But it shall sit well with Me, for great is the coming revival.

But beware in these days of revival. Beware in these days of revival. There is a coming revival that shall never, never be foreseen by man. This day of revival is almost at hand. This day of revival shall soon be.

~ The judgments shall pave the way for this great revival.

Now I am laying the foundations of that revival even in this hour. The judgments of God must come first. The many that preach: revival, revival, revival, and oh, things will be different -- but I tell you judgment must come first. For until people are brought down from the lusts of the world by the judgments of God revival cannot be! For their hearts are to the things of this earth.

So note the judgments that shall come. It shall pave the way for a great revival that shall usher in millions of souls into the Kingdom of God. This is My will, says the Lord. This is My will. Never doubt it!

The things of God shall never be the same. And churches that shall lean to the understanding of the Lord, shall be shook and revived!

And those that lean to the understanding of man shall be stale, and I shall bring them down, and I shall judge them, and I shall bring wrath upon them.

For in this day and age those that are of Me, says the Lord, shall stand, and those that are not, shall fall!!

~ True Christians (those who do not fight against their own brothers) will focus on the Word.

Hear the word, and know this word, beware that you do not stand against your brothers in this time. For many shall go ahead and fight, brother against brother, Christian against Christian, AND IT IS NOT MY WILL!!

For those that fight against their own brothers in Christ -- I shall mark them for wrath! You want to know who is going to be true in this revival, and who isn't? Look to those who do not fight against their own brothers.

There shall be a division in the church in this time. And in this division you will be able to see those who walk with Me, and those who do not. Those who walk with Me will not fight against their own brothers. But rather they'll stand up and just preach the Word. They'll stand up and they'll just love the Word. They'll walk in the Word, and the power of God shall be upon them, says the Lord God of all!!

For look not unto the church to find the organizational system that I have planned -- look unto the book of Acts. For you'll see a church, in the book of Acts, and throughout many of the books of the Bible, how I have designed it to run, designed it to run.

And you'll see the church system crumble and fall, says the Lord, crumble and fall. It shall not stand what is to come. I shall bring a wind into the church that shall change the direction of the people from an organization of man unto an organization of the Lord. Nothing, but nothing, but nothing, but nothing shall stop it! It shall move ahead.

Those that line up with Me, shall stand with Me.
Those that line up with the world shall stand with the world.
There will be no in between.

Come unto Me all ye who are weary and heavy laden for I shall give you rest. This is the commandments of the Lord.

And I shall create a church that shall reach out to the unsaved. It shall not be built in a building which rarely reaches out to anyone outside, who evangelizes its own self, who hold special meetings and bring in other churches, BUT THEY DON'T BRING IN THE SINNERS!!

I shall bring in a church to this world that shall reach out and touch the unsaved! It shall bring revival. It shall bring new birth. It shall bring ALL the glory of God back where it belongs among My people.

For My people have sought the things of God by way of the ways of man. It cannot happen this way! You must leave the things of man behind, turn unto the things of the Lord, and go forward with the Lord and the ways that I have outlined in My scripture [the Bible].

Look not unto the things of man and the ways of the church. For the church has learned it from the ways of man. There is no difference between the world and the church in many ways. They have so aligned themselves with the world that it is difficult to see a difference.

But what I shall bring about, says the Lord, shall be a strong revival, but through a new move of God to destroy the works of man among My people!

Mark My words, says the Lord of all, that all that you see with your eye shall change in one generation!



There shall not be a foundation for man to fall on that he has built, for I shall destroy it all.

And the only thing left for those who want to stand on, will be Me!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

It's well written and share the ideas or not it is rather interesting.

No comments: