Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Debate between FLESH & SPIRIT!



FLESH

“Who am I?

“What am I?”

“Why am I here?”

“What is my purpose?”

“IS THERE A PURPOSE?”

“If there IS A PURPOSE then WHAT IS MY PURPOSE ?

PERHAPS ALL IS VANITY, SELFISHNESS & GREED…”


SPIRIT

“…Perhaps… and on this question we do not argue…”

FLESH

“I WAS TALKING ONLY TO MYSELF!”

SPIRIT

“But I am that SELF. You ARE me.”

FLESH

“Irrational, emotional and subjective…”

SPIRIT

“But no less true”

FLESH

“Prove it!”

SPIRIT

“Can’t you see the evidence?…

…It’s so clear…

…There is no end nor beginning to it.. It just “IS”!”

FLESH

“HUH?”

SPIRIT

“You have eyes but cannot see.”

FLESH

“You talk too much”

SPIRIT

“Look at things through ME and you cannot fail. ..

…Look only through your own eyes and you cannot succeed.”

FLESH

“you like to preach huh?

SPIRIT

“I like to instruct in wisdom.”

FLESH

“What do you get out of it?”

SPIRIT

“Joy…Truth…Peace… satisfaction….hope…knowledge and LOVE.”

FLESH

“…and what is the required investment?

SPIRIT

“It’s FREE… Yet it costs ALL THAT YOU ARE

“It gives FREEDOM… Yet requires becoming a servant”

FLESH

“But servitude is never Free ..

…It costs me energy and takes up my time and is it not slavery?”

SPIRIT

“To volunteer to serve is not slavery..

Because it is not demanded and the reward outweighs the investment.”

FLESH

“Prove it!”

SPIRIT:

“No problem..

…But you have to stop hanging around with my Ego and let me lead!”

FLESH

“Dang it you always win.. Why is that?”

SPIRIT

“Because I let God do the driving!”

BE LOVE & BE LOVED!
Serve one another!

No comments: