Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Walking With YHWH (Decisions, Patiance and Baptism)






Now it is important that you realize I walk with YHWH every single moment but in these articles I attempt to convey a sort-of “play-by-play” documentation of one single period of time in which I remain fully open in spirit to learn and then write what I have learned.

This series originally appeared on my now “lost in Cyberspace” original Blog on MySpace in the Summer of 2006 and I published the first installment of “Walking with YHWH” here on this blog some time back in which I spoke about the “Walls of Glass” that people place around themselves to keep safe and disconnected. This was the Blog that followed a week later.

It begins as I left the house… YHWH said, in that inner voice I have come to trust, “My Son, Life is choices and making the right choice means sometimes having to put things you want on hold for that which is greater. So many choose to see what they think is important and then they make a plan. Listening to Me will always lead you to greater things for MY PLAN will always be greater than anything MAN PLANS.”

It is hard to walk out a door without a plan.

It is hard to step out by faith without knowing what will come.

People are so driven by an inner fear of the unknown and in that fear they form solid plans. Too much solid can often make one take the wrong steps and so when I go out on these walks I have no definite plan at all. I take with me only a minimal amount of things and I somehow had three dollars so I figured at least if I got thirsty I could buy a drink… It is hot today here.

The first thought that came in my head was “Library” so I decided to head toward the library which is a place I go often so I kind of wondered if this was YHWH or myself giving the direction for a moment but before I could complete the question I heard again and more clearly “Go to the Library”.

As I walked I looked around and in my head began to wonder what I could possibly be taught anew considering I have walked this path so many times.

In fact, I realized I was beginning to feel anxious seeking any subject and trying to figure out if it had a deeper meaning or words from YHWH. I was feeling an odd desperation…God seemed fairly quiet for a while as though watching to see when I would realize that If He was going to teach me I had to shut up my brain.

I decided NOT TO TRY but just to LISTEN.

I then began hearing Him again. “My Son, this is what most men do. Everyday they walk through the same daily path. They get lost in their own thoughts and ideas and won’t let their brain stop long enough to be open. Only an open mind and heart can hear My voice and so few are silent enough to hear Me so they begin to make up what they WANT Me to say rather than truly hearing what I say (this is why so many who claim Me form religions to package Me in their own wrapping paper).”

I was embarrassed for a moment realizing I was guilty of this same thing more than I would want to believe… but was comforted by a distinct feeling that God had his arm around my shoulder (figuratively) and said “Don’t sweat it Son, I am quick to forgive… now YOU forgive YOU..OK?”

So YHWH and I walked and I simply stayed silent awaiting to see what He would say next.

When We got to the Library it was Closed. I didn’t have my watch so I asked someone what time it was. They said it was 12:16 and the Library sign said the Library opened at 1:00pm.

“So now what?” I asked YHWH. “Did I leave at the wrong time? Should I go somewhere else?”

I glanced across the street at a nearby park and felt that I was to go there to wait. I am not really fond of waiting but apparently YHWH wanted me to so I walked over to the park and sat under the shade of a tree.

“Impatient?” . I heard this word inwardly as a question.

Then came to me the words “Love is patient.” and I kind of cringed because I have said these words to others many times so I relinquished myself to realizing that It was only I who was rushed. YHWH had all the time in the world. This thought helped me relax and let go.. And let GOD!

I looked at people playing and running about in a huge fountain meant for kids to play in. I realized that some of the “kids” at play were older than me (LOL) and I silently laughed and began watching the antics of all the people at play.

“My Son,” said YHWH,” Behold the mystery of the Baptism.”

“Huh?” I questioned… “Baptism?”

“Yes My Son,” said YHWH “Notice that last week I showed you the ‘walls of glass’ (see last week), and now I show you the meaning of how baptism washes these walls away. Notice the fun and joy on the faces of those who act all as one people… stranger playing with stranger. .. Old in play with young… do you see any of the ‘walls of glass” or rather have they not been washed away by the power of the first substance?”

Now, many of you might recall I did a blog regarding the power of water several months back and if you access my archives you will find it. In that blog I presented information regarding how a scientist in Japan has researched the effects of words on water and it’s quite amazing… but now I was seeing how water indeed cleanses the soul of the ‘walls of glass” which keep people apart.

Wet people look silly no matter what. When water drenches someone all pride is removed and once coated in it one becomes humbled. Clothing becomes limited when we enter water and its amazing how little cloth one can socially get away with wearing when water is present.

The hair cannot be combed and makeup quickly gets removed as well. In fact, often younger children are allowed to simply get right down to nothing and few make judgment. Even adults run, laugh and chase each other like kids and frankly … its beautiful.

“Do you want a vision of the Joy of Zion?” asked My Father, “Then look upon this and realize that in perfection man will have even more openness and joy than what you see here.”

What a wonderful vision and I smiled broadly.

Happily, I got up and proceeded back to the library.

It was very hot today and I wanted something to drink and when I got to the library I made way first to the water fountain where I thanked God for this marvelous life-sustaining substance that pre-existed with the Father (See GEN. 1:2 if you doubt me).

Now sometimes I go to the library just to look around and read whatever comes to mind. I had a few bucks so I thought I would see the sale shelves because occasionally I find books to add to my library for only 50 - cents each.

I love music and I have always appreciated “Elvis”. One of the Books for sale was called “Elvis Speaks” and I picked it up immediately because it was a book of various Elvis quotes from throughout his life.

The first quote I read was this “The gospel is really what we grew up with more than anything else. It’s just part of you, if you think about it”. OK…Now Elvis was speaking to me too (LOL). I went and paid for it and now it is mine.

I found one other book called “Pigs At the Trough” about how corporate greed is undermining America so I got that too.. $1.00 down…$2.00 left. (total Value of books $36.00).

On my way home I was going past the Beaverton Bakery and smelled “mmmmmmmm…donuts”.

I did not hear a voice here but I swear YHWH guided me right in the door. I was hungry and a donut sounded good. Anyone ever in Beaverton Oregon should really make a stop at this bakery. It ranks among the best in the country though it is a bit expensive.

I normally like Chocolate donuts but I did not see one in the case. I asked the lady behind the counter if they had any hidden and she said they only had some left from the morning run in a mixed dozen box for $7.50. I didn’t have but only $2.00 left so I told her I would take the raised sugar one for 75-cents.

Now it gets weird (unless you realize Daddy takes care of his Kids) because after she bagged my single donut and I handed her my dollar she got an odd look on her face… perhaps Daddy talking to her. GET THIS …. IF YOU DOUBT DADDY CAN PROVIDE!

She held my dollar and said… for no real reason I can account for…”You know what… we are about to close (they open way early and close at like 2ish on Sunday) I will give you that WHOLE DOZEN BOX for this 1- DOLLAR.”… not only that she still let me take the single one in the bag too. (Total Value of Donuts $8.25).

So now here I am walking down the street with a heavy load of almost $45.00 worth of stuff that cost me a total of $2.00 and I had to ask YHWH what the message to all this was. By the way I got to “BE LOVE” in this way by offering Free donuts and words of love to people on my way home… I love to share Gods gifts.

When I got home YHWH said, “My Son, here is today’s message to take to the people in your blog. Tell them I love them and that if they want to walk with Me too they must give up themselves completely. They must not think that their own plans are superior and worth competing with My plans for them.”

“ Mine will always be better and of greater reward. They must step outside themselves and have Faith that their needs will be taken care of beyond whatever they expect and that the real reason they often don’t get what they desire is that they trust in themselves more that Me .“

“Then if they want to feel the joy of the Kingdom now they must learn to trust again and be Baptized in the cleansing waters of each others “Living Waters of Love“… allowing these waters to remove the pride they often hold as a false god and again becoming as little children… innocent and filled with joy.”

Ah, what wonder there is in walking with YHWH!

BE LOVE & BE LOVED!

No comments: