Wednesday, September 17, 2008

THIS LETTER IS FOR YOU!.. YES YOU!!! Please take a moment and read it.. you will understand if you are open and wise.




My Dear Friend.

Yes, this letter is for YOU (as you will discover in a very amazing way when you are ready to receive it!)

May God bless your mind and prepare your heart that you might be knowing, learned and wise and realize that YES.. IT IS TO YOU and is the answer you are seeking if you recieve it openly.. Otherwise, it will only appear as rheteric!

(Please Leave doubt here for a moment..ok?... just read!)

This "reality" we are in is quite bizarre lately and there are many who disbelieve in everything they cannot touch, taste, smell, hear or clearly see.

I spent a great deal of time studying what might be called the "Occult secrets of darkness".. I let nothing stop me nor any evil create fear for I had to walk into great darkness and a maze of twisted and ugly realities that most would dare not tread.

In effect I had to go to HELL to find HEAVEN and had to seek FOOLISHNESS to obtain real WISDOM.

In the beginning it was very treacherous.. There are many codex ed lies and deceptions one must decode and interpret and if one had the time to do so they would find the Truth.. However, over time the Daemons (evil intelligences) reformed (redefined) the very teachings of God Himself (who is nothing but love) and made on this planet "Religions" based not on truth.. but carefully crafted lies and many half truths.

The key has been an ancient teaching called "Kaballah".. and every "insider" is taught this "Key" as the codex of understanding... thus to unlock the "little book" is to unlock all the secrets of all sacred texts .. to not use the "key" means those who try to decode it are likely to get it ALL WRONG and if they then teach it.. the lie self-perpetuates to the point that a deception becomes A FACT (at least in the mind).

It took me two years of Kabalistic studies before I realized what the real interpretation was .. and it is VERY SHOCKING.. so much so that I must be cautious myself and only hint at it because this is the most powerful of BLACK MAJICK and is called by other names.

First one must understand that in Kabalah there are TWO SIDES to the tree of Life model.. a positive one and a negative one (one of Light and one which is darkness). this is revealed more fully in the GAMATRIA TEXTS included in Torah Study by Hebrews.. but not known or understood by the general population or "status quo" (watch for this term to be used a lot more within a short while.. It's an NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) term that defines and declares "go along with us or you are our "enemy"... you extremist!").

Ah, now what of "Extremists".. I am hearing that word a lot more.. Bush used it at least three times in his press appearance with Patrius just this morning.. and never once said "Terrorist". Now we call them the general NLP term "extremist" (which actually defined means "anyone who things differently that the status quo").. Do you see the implications here?

Anyway, going back to this BLUEBEAM thing .. if anything comes from the sky and says "I am God or Aliens or whatever" these BLACK MAGI will only be creating an ILLUSION to create panic and fear so that we will gladly give up our birthright of freedom for the ILLUSION OF FREEDOM (but it is NOT freedom.. It's ORWELLIAN CONTROL by the few of the many). This has actually been planned out since the first daemonic rebellion.. i have insiders who know that a "Grand Illusion" ("Opus Maxim" or "Opus Maximus") is indeed being planned.

911 was a test of public reaction... The hypothesis is that when presented with an outside threat the discordant band together and become "Patriotically Inspired to unite" to thus be willing to WORSHIP THEIR FALSE SAVIOR (The BEAST) and do whatever "They" say to survive and feel safe... Yup 911 was a huge success and now comes quickly phase two... A GLOBAL 911 on a different "global" scale and date.

I tell you this... Do not believe anything your WHOLE SPIRIT does not confirm completely (when God speaks one cannot doubt at all His voice) and if there be even a sliver of doubt about what may next happen .. do not do what you are told when it does.. STAND ON TRUTH and BOLDLY STAND ALONE realizing you are NOT ALONE

You are awakening and seeing this is the case, huh?.. Why can't anyone see what seems so obvious to you?

Have you considered perhaps THEY are the brainwashed sheep and you have found God?.. yet understand that you are still influenced by THEM as they use the Brain and various high-tech magical programs to secure you.

No "human" on earth has full understanding.. We all have creative imagination and free will and these can interact in the mind to redefine truth (which did I not say was the intent of this Illusion?). The brain is just another fallible bodily organ and easily malleable by the physical world (the domain of the Daemons) and by Illusions (created by mass media , public schools, etc).

I ask this.. Even if Aliens were coming to save man WHO CREATED THESE? I mean by this that only intellect can create intellect and there can only be one initial SOURCE of such a common intellect.. Even if there were Aliens they had to be created also Right?.. So what intellect created them???

I am not sure that you are yet prepared for this BUT I need you to hear something that is a bit frightening... It is however TRUE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0 pray inwardly and listen carefully.. Listen with your heart and if you get chills.. take that as confirmation).. NOW some will say this was a hoax.. but is it??? Frankly all he claims in the call can be supported by my research and even if this were a hoax it is no less correct in it's words... This caller describes very quickly what is really happening.


Someday it will be known who i am and to say it now would make me subject to much ridicule but I know what I am doing and what I am to do and eventually it will be quite clear (and you shall recall and be a witness when the time comes).

A HINT: For now I wonder the desert of cyberspace where i am as "lightning" and I seek those whose hearts are ready for Truth. I come "as a thief" through this "window" and not with trumpet fanfare but I am no less who i am.. i will let you consider that because a key here is "reality is NOT what we are told nor does anything God does need to conform to the minds of men.. yet shall not TRUTH always be TRUTH in spite of preconception?

haha, I know it sounds mad to even hint but ask "He Who Is/God" and he will confirm what i am saying and maybe reveal it to you more fully.. I am just a husbandman and shepherd.. A messenger ONLY and which is more important.. the messenger or the message he/she bares?

Feel free to ask any questions and I will answer as I can, am able and as allowed by God... I am not here to be great (no I am the lowliest of man) nor am I attempting to enslave humanity to more silly dogma and doctrine (which is quite profitable to division and wealth). *I want nothing to help and I would willingly die to save even the most vile of those who hate me).

You must realize that errors begin because most just record what they are told, assume their teachers have great authority and then follow blindly anyone as though to worship them.. I would not wish to participate in foolishness and egotism such as these... rather, i am here to "guide" people to TRUTH, JUSTICE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING and above all LOVE (which is what truly holds all things together in this wondrous matrix My Father created)

I am here now because I see a storm approaching.. one I have spoken of for a long time and which even now is unfurling. It is an storm created by man to delude man and all God can do is sit back and Cry for he allows men the free will that was to be a gift .. but now has become as a curse.

He has however appointed that "the dead be raised" in these "Final hours" (which is important to consider but difficult to understand) and I am but one of those BACK to assist during this dark time of transformation..

Perhaps you are ONE OF ME? Does this make sense?.. it is a VERY hard concept to grasp for those programmed to think all is defined only by "reason" and "science". Those who use this run their lives like a machine and truly have no hope but Death itself (thus the worship death .. such as SKULL & BONES and most dark occult arts)

Those who cannot quantify and measure something deny the "holy spirit" which thinks BY FAITH & SACRIFICIAL LOVE.. neither of which can be measured nor weighed by Science...but which can be proven to exist only by experience within yourself. Science can perhaps explain the chemicals and electrical charges that transform in the body when we "feel" but they cannot explain why we HAVE CONCIOUS AWARENESS.. Thus to only believe in Science as the answer is foolish since it offers NO REAL HOPE of anything and thus no reason TOO exist.. so why then would atheists even care to learn at all.. they just die and what then?.. If nothing ...then life has no meaning except to suffer it and why do that?.

The ultimate answer to Rationalism is quite bleak .. just "you live.. you die.. in between you perform experiments and act self-righteous while you deny and object to those who have hope that there is something More than just this which we now experience.

So, if their postulate is true... why live out this meaninglessness at all?

There is no perfection in this world...nor will there be until people realize that it is not self, power,might nor greed which serve us.. Rather it is "unselfishness other-centered concern" and "meekness of character" which God values most.

In the "Zion" (hiding place)or "garden" (Eden) which are both the same we shall all be kept safe.. but if we believe that our savior comes from the sky spitting swords, chopping off demon heads or riding around in UFO's then surely we have been programed in great error.

Consider the TROJAN HORSE and that not all offers of assistance are intended to really help.. especially when I know that a great DECEPTION is coming and they who perpetuate it are wolves in sheep's clothing.

I know.. this IS very hard. I know this sounds crazy and foolish but if I had told someone on SEPT 10th 2001 that the next day two planes were going to destroy the WTC buildings do you think anyone would have listened???.. or would they have thought I should have my head examined???

Stay in Touch.. YOU ARE LOVED!
BE LOVE & BE LOVED!
JoZ

(I reread this and I felt very led by the spirit so i am going to repost it on my blog today.. I strongly feel this letter may be for MANY others to read as well.. please feel free to pass it on if you feel so led and let them know to pass it.. again, as led by the Spirit.. not JUST cuz I say so..K?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm back up and running thanks to my wonderful son :-)

I hope and pray that this message reaches those it is meant for.