Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"WWJSNL?" Now in URBAN DICTIONARY!


Hahaha...


On July 4th I was scouting around the net and somehow ended up on the "Urban Dictionary" Page. After looking up "WWJB" I was surprised that according to this site it meant "What Would Jesus BOMB?".. so I added my 2-cents and submitted "What would Jesus BLOG?" (which posted for your thumbs up or down).


While there I decided "WWJSNL?" should likewise be represented and soooooo.. Well (ah hm), It is NOW THERE and reads as follows:


WWJSNL?

An Acronym for "What Would Jesus Say Now Live?" which is currently being used as the title of an internet radio show hosted by a man named Jesus of Zion.
"If Jesus were here right now I wonder...WWJSNL? (WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY NOW LIVE?)"




So Please go give it a THUMBS UP and I will be forever remembered in "SLANG"..LOL...


BE LOVE & BE LOVED!

JoZ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha

your in my feedreader now.