Sunday, August 10, 2008

THIS IS AN AWESOME INTERVIEW with Hogue (see book review below)



Since posting the book Review earlier today I downloaded an interview Hogue did with Jeff Rense and as i listen (and still am as i write this).

I am really liking this dude and I am finding the interview not only enjoyable and educational but AMAZING at how my own beliefs regarding prophecy are matching this guys prophecies.

I have written Mr. Hogue and perhaps I can get him on my own NowLive program as he seems quite likable and knowledgeable on his subject matter.

Go to this link and download the Jeff Rense interview! This information so far seems to only confirm my own prophecies concerning what comes! ENJOY!

MUST HEAR LINK: http://hogueprophecy.com/johnhogue.htm

BE LOVE & BE LOVED!
joz

No comments: