Sunday, August 10, 2008

WHO AM I? - An Open Letter for YOU!


WHO AM I???

This gets asked a great deal so here is my response for the record:

It matters little what I speak of myself for many claim authority in the name of YHWH/God (or whatever you wish to call the Creator Spirit)

This is not at all about ME…

It is actually about salvation of mankind and the giving and receiving of Love. Not about claims of any greatness for is it not written that the Last shall be first? I am only a servant.

I don't make my friends conform to what I believe of myself... It's not the messenger that matters so much as the message. Most tend to demand that the truth conform to dogma rather than accepting the truth and letting it form what is right and good.

God revealed my path to me and I will not deny what God speaks of me even if it does not conform to traditional dogmas and doctrines for even they cannot seem to conform one to another... thus man made "religion" his god... this was prophesied to be the case in these "end of days" when it is written that they would believe the "doctrines of devils".

I do not argue any of this... I merely share what God has told me to do and proven out again and again and again in personal visions and unique experiences (given to me alone and for me alone) but I do not debate it as how can one truly prove or disprove such things?

To those who require proof there shall never be enough and for those who have faith none is ever required.

This process which God (YHWH) is using to fulfill prophecy perplexes those who think they are wise just as it did upon the first coming when the Hebrew priests likewise denied what God had offered. To limit God is a greater sin than to simply accept what comes for YHWH can do anything (in any way) He wishes.

I appreciate you and thank those who ask about ME ..

..HOWEVER… Please resist judgment of me but look to what I teach (I accept only the Judgment of YHWH who called me to do as I do).

My message is simple. It is a message of Love, Hope & Warning... The greatest being the following simple words, for in them is the whole of the Law and the hope of all men,...

...BE LOVE & BE LOVED!
Jesus of Zion

P.S. I love you. I seek none to worship ME... I seek those who follow YHWH and worship HIM ONLY!

No comments: